tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Manu Kumar <>
Subject Tomcat4 Request Dispatching Problem
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2002 08:21:13 GMT
Hello All,
I have a webapp which works well in tomcat 3.2.
On porting to Tomcat 4 , I keep getting this weird problem.
My web app has two servlets  Gateway and ContentLauncher.
Gateway forwards certain requests to ContentLauncher. On first time
forwarding of request to ContentLauncher i get this error message :

Apache Tomcat/4.0.1 - HTTP Status 404 - /com.dt.cas.servlets.ContentLauncher

type Status report

message /com.dt.cas.servlets.ContentLauncher

description The requested resource (/com.dt.cas.servlets.ContentLauncher) is
not available.

But , on subsequent requests , the ContentLauncher servlet works well.

Please Help.

To unsubscribe:   <>
For additional commands: <>
Troubles with the list: <>