tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Amine AMAR" <a.a...@dns1.caciopee.com>
Subject is there a limitation in the size of the http stream???
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2002 23:03:03 GMT
Hi all,

I have a weird problem:
I'm using TC4 with struts in quite a big application (heavy pages). I have a problem with
a page which loads the first time (size=11000 characters), and after validation thru the controler
(MVC model) the page just hangs all the time at arround 7800 characters. When I delete some
items(fields, poplists, ..) , other fields apear.

I'm wondering: is there a limitation at some point on the size of the steam of http requests
or am I missing something ?

Any help would be highly appreciated,

Amine