tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Niven <John.Ni...@marcat.com>
Subject RE: problems with JDBCRealm and oracle
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2002 15:25:50 GMT
Tommi

I had this exact problem last night, and solved it (eventually).  I'd need
to check my code (I'm at work, with Jrun, not at home with Tomcat!) but I
think the connectionURL needs to lose the user and password, and you need to
add two additional name/value pairs to <Realm...> : connectionUser and
connectionPassword (I think: check the JDBC-Realm docs).

Check the docs, give that a try, and if it doesn't work let me know (though
I doubt I'll be able to answer before Monday - sorry!).

Best of luck
John

John Niven

 http://www.versorgungskammer.de