tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Remy Maucherat" <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: compiling 4.0.2b2 connectors
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2002 22:44:45 GMT
> I'm having some trouble compiling the 4.0.2b2 connectors... i swear i
> had it compiled successfully earlier today. Seems like a classpath
> issue? I can't figure out what is supposed to provide
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net ....

The version of the files included in the tgz won't build correctly with JK,
but it's all very minor stuff (all the imports you see are useless,
basically).

You can fix it by either:
- having a compiled Tomcat 3.3 available
- removing all the useless imports

Also, the org.apache.catalina.jk package can be removed.

Given the amount of changes, I opted against a dirty retagging. The final
release will be fixed, obviously, and there's this workaround in the
meantime.

Remy