tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pae Choi" <paec...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Problem with file URL
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2002 23:42:54 GMT
I was not pointing out the protocol. In a client/server communication,
it does not matter what protocol they use as you already know.

We all know that common client/server reside on the separate hosts
though. they do not have to necessarily be separated in two or more
hosts. That's what I was pointing out.

Haven't you heard about the light-weight RPC client/server, for example?

Pae

<mailto:tomcat-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org>