tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: executing JSP with virtual hosts
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2002 15:07:53 GMT
If the jsp source is showing, then the request is never going to Tomcat.
Sounds to me like you have an alias in your httpd.conf to the directory of
your app and Apache is serving out the files as static.

Can you post the relevant parts of your httpd.conf?  I'm specifically
interested in seeing the requests you're trying and the WebAppDeploy lines
that should be redirecting them to TC.

Oh... and if you are using mod_webapp, you don't need the JkMount... lines
anymore since they are specific to mod_jk.

--David