tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "INDIANNIC -- HOSTING" <host...@indiannic.com>
Subject RAJESH : HELP REQUIRED WITH TOMCAT
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2002 05:59:12 GMT
Hello Friends

I need some help regarding the setting up of tomcat version 3.2.4 on a
Windows 2000 Server.

I was able to install the same and get the service running and also am able
to run the examples page.

now here is my problem area

my tomcat is installed in C:/ tomcat
i have put up the tomcat dll in the master properties of the iis

and all my websites are in E:/ Inetpub

so how do i get it running for a website say
e:/inetpub/mydomain/mydomain.com
here my mydomain directory is the ftp root
and the www directory is located as
e:/inetpub/mydomain/mydomain.com/www is the webserver root

if u could help me out i would be grateful

thanks in advance

warm regards
rajesh
ps : please explain in detail if possible since we are pretty new to
tomcat..... though we have worked with jrun 3.1