tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "James Chuang" <dreadlor...@earthlink.net>
Subject jsp compilation problem, Timeout too quick
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2002 21:23:19 GMT
I was trying to regenerate and compile all the JSPs I had to make sure
everything is up-to-date.  I am now finding a different behavior.  I am
chaining to my JSPs from my servlet, running under Redhat 7.1, Apache,
Tomcat 3.24, using AJP13.

What I am finding is that rather than waiting for the JSP to compile and
return output, the user is quickly ( < ~ 1 sec) returned to an Apache error
page.  If I press <Refresh> enough times, the page will properly show.

Is there some sort of timeout setting I'm missing in Tomcat or Apache that
was introduced post 3.23?  Whn I was running 3.23, I didn't have this
problem.

Thanks in Advance.

jchuang