tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ing. Gabriel Gajdos" <Gabriel.Gaj...@ses.sk>
Subject RE: can't access to MySQLfrom java on Linux RedHat 7
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2002 09:35:05 GMT
As Sajida Kalsoom already posted, U need to check MySQL access configuration.

It is possible to set what users from which hosts (IP address) can connect to MySQL.
And it is possible to set table privilegs for users (SELECT, UPDATE, DELETE...).
So to identify your problem U neet to check
a) how the user/host/table privilegs are set
b) what are you trying to do (SQL commands)

After setting the new privilegs, allways remember to reload MySQL.

GG