tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dave Whitla" <dave.whi...@nationalmortgage.com.au>
Subject Re: Reloading a web application with the Application Manager
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2002 05:27:42 GMT
Have the servlet container NOT unpack WARs.  This is an option in the
server.xml file.
This is because Tomcat unpacks WARs to a working directory by default, and
it is this working directory that must be deleted when installing an updated
WAR.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Olivier Chicha" <olivier.chicha@wanadoo.fr>
To: <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 11:23 AM
Subject: Reloading a web application with the Application Manager

Hi,

Here is the thing I would like to be able to :
I would like to be able to change my war file in the webapps directory and
then make a query (or multiple queries) to the application manager to deploy
my new war file.

I have tried many things but it doesn't seems to work unless I remove my
previous deployement directory.

Is there a way to do it ?

thanx

Olivier