tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Lee" <tech_supp...@uls.com>
Subject Servlet running twice at the same moment.
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2002 19:00:57 GMT
Hello,

I don't know why this is happening, but... It seems like whenever I run a
single servlet, there are times it will run twice.  As in, this...

I have a login page.  The user logs in.  In my out log, it will show me that
I have logged in twice... But in other instances, it'll show me that I have
logged in once.  Although this isn't a big deal, this does concern me.  I
have another servlet that creates a text file, but this text file will
sometimes have the same information TWICE.

I am running Tomcat 4.0.1, with jdk 1.31_01, running on Windows 2000.  I
also run the same instance on a Windows NT 4 server.  Same in both places.

The problem started about two weeks ago.  I have no clue where to look or
start.

Thanks to anyone who might be able to help ...

...Robin