tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Otávio Augusto R. de França <otavio.augu...@bol.com.br>
Subject Re: no enviroment space
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2002 19:43:00 GMT

"Otávio Augusto R. de França" wrote:

> ... the server works very slowly. I have to wait up to one
> minute until I can load a page on my browser, and it has never
> happened before.

 Is it just the first request? If so:

   http://www.jguru.com/faq/view.jsp?EID=448699

 Or maybe you're using JSPs that aren't precompiled?

Well, after I startup jakarta, it takes a while to let me load pages.I mean,
it takes a while to load teh comunication on port 8080 (wich is configured
on server.xml).Got it?I know it normally takes a while to load de page for
the first time, because it compiles jsp first.But the point is: after I
Startup, I have to wait too much until I can load the any page.
Thanks for the answer :)
Otávio Augusto