tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pae Choi" <paec...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: 4.0.1 in production?
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 16:34:07 GMT
I've been running Apache + mod_jk + mod_ssl + OpenSSL + TC v4.0.2b2
+ (others). And for the specific TC part, it's been only less than a week,
so
I am not sure whether it is ready for prime time or not. But I haven't seen
any problem yet. It looks cool so far and I feel safe to ride the TC v4.x
wave from now on.(Just a personal feeling, not commiting yet). :-)

But I wouldn't go with TC v4.0.1.

Pae