tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Eric Hansen <ephan...@pacbell.net>
Subject 'Vector' class not available in jsp page
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2002 22:14:06 GMT
In Tomcat 3.2.3, I was able to use (in a JSP Page) the Vector class from the java.util package
**without** explicitly importing it using <% @page import="java.util.Vector"%>

When I'm testing using Tomcat 3.3, I get a ERROR 500 - the Vector class is not available.
 When I include the above import declaration, it works fine... but I really don't want to

I don't remember having to make any specific entries in the Tomcat 3.2.3 setup to enable certain
Java packages.  Any ideas?

Thanks
Eric Hansen