tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Otávio Augusto R. de França <otavio.augu...@bol.com.br>
Subject Not running
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2002 22:23:55 GMT
Hi all

I've been facing a problem:
In the main page of the web site I've been working on, there is a field for
inserting a login, wich permits the user to access the site features.
I've developed it at home, on win98.Since I transfered it to a linux server,
the login page seems not to be working any more.The browser (any browser
I've tryed out) says the operation is complete, but nothing happens.It seems
to be stuck.In a nutshell: the login page is not doing anything.
But the rest of the site (including jsp ans servlets) is running fine.I've
checked the whole source code, but thee seems to be no reason for this
problem.I do not have access to the linux server where the server is, so, I
don't know wich failure or exception the server is facing on.

Any coments?
Thanks a lot for your attention.

Otávio Augusto