tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Cavan Morris" <cavan.mor...@worldnet.att.net>
Subject mod_webapp build problem
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2002 23:40:25 GMT
Hey Everybody,
I'm having trouble building mod_webapp.so v1.0.1 on my redhat 7.2 system.  Possibly because
my libtool is version 1.4 instead of 1.3something.  There is a binary copy of mod_webapp v1.0
at the Jakarta site but only source for v1.0.1.  Does anybody know were I can get a binary
of v1.0.1?  I'm looking for one for both apache 1.3.22 and 2.0.28.
It seems to me that these would be good things to have in the binaries dir on the Jakarta
site.  Are there any plans to add these in the future?

Any information would be helpful. Thanks.
-Cavan Morris