tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Cavan Morris" <cavan.mor...@worldnet.att.net>
Subject mod_webapp/form login problem
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2002 23:53:35 GMT
I've been trying to use Tomcat 4.0.1/Apache 1.3.22/mod_webapp 1.0.  I'm having trouble getting
form based login to work through the connector.  If I try to use the form login through apache/mod_webapp
on port 80 I get my login error page.  If I try to go in through tomcat directly on port 8080
everything works fine.
Does anyone know if this is because of a bug in mod_webapp 1.0?  I have tried to build mod_webapp
1.0.1 from source but have been unsuccessful.

I'm doing all of this on Redhat 7.2 for i386.  Any one know how to solve this problem?  Anyone
know where I can find a binary of mod_webapp.so for Linux i386?

Any help is appreciated.