tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pablo Millet" <pablo.mil...@redmessage.com>
Subject server.xml example
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:16:54 GMT
Sorry for bringing up this basic problems!

Could someone please, please privide me with an example of an server.xml
file
using the WAR deploying method.

I'm deploying with a ".war" and TC4 doesn't want to unpack my WARs.
I'm adding a context but it still doesn't want to be unpacked!

Perhaps deploying with a WAR and at the same time using a Context is
the wrong approach?

<Host name="localhost" debug="0" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true">

        <!-- My Context -->
        <Context path="/XXX"
docBase="/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/XXX.war" debug="0"
reloadable="true">
prefix="XXX_log." suffix=".txt" timestamp="true"/>
        </Context>

</Host>

Very greatfull.

Pablo M.