tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Joe Emenaker" <...@emenaker.com>
Subject Getting Tomcat to generate DocumentRoot in mod_jk.conf
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2002 22:06:09 GMT
I originally posted this in a thread that was pretty much dead... so I think
it got ignored. Here it is again with a more appropriate subject line.

When I make a webapp in Tomcat 3.3 and define a ROOT context, it doesn't put
any DocumentRoot statement in the auto-generated mod_jk.conf.

Basically, I'm trying to be able to do all configuration for a virtual host
with an AutoWebApp entry in Tomcat's server.xml. I want everything Apache
needs (DocumentRoot, JkMounts, the "deny" entries for WEB-INF....
everything) to be autogenerated by Tomcat.

Does anyone know of a way to make it do this?

- Joe