tomcat-users mailing list archives

From JStanc...@vinu.edu
Subject RE: mod_webapp config
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2001 14:02:54 GMT

Never mind. I didn't see the directions that you sent later.

Thank You,

Justin A. Stanczak
Web Manager
Shake Learning Resource Center
Vincennes University
(812)888-5813

                    Mike Kelley

                    <MikeK@M-V-T.C       To:     "'Tomcat Users List'" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    OM>                  cc:

                                         Subject:     RE: mod_webapp config

                    12/04/2001

                    05:00 PM

                    Please respond

                    to "Tomcat

                    Users List"

I gave up also .... I followed the steps set by a few others to use Mod_jk
..... Works wonderfully .... If you would like me to forward the steps just
let me know ....