tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Søren B. Thygesen" <...@maerskdata.dk>
Subject Problem with big JSP and TOMCAT 4.0.1
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2001 10:10:43 GMT
[TOMCAT 4.0.1 running as service on Windows NT]

I'm trying to port my application to TOMCAT 4.0.1 running as an service on
Windows NT. Everything is working fine except for one of myJSPs which just
wont show. TOMCAT responds with a HTTP 500 (Page cannot be displayed) and
then shuts down with no information in any of the log files. The JSP in
question is a rather large one and I split it up in two files to avoid the
infamous "Branch too large, internal restriction" exception. My application
uses Struts and works fine in both Visual Age for Java test environment and
on WebSphere Application Server. I have searched various forums to see if
anyone experienced anything similar but have had no luck. Does anyone have
a clue?

TIA,
S. Bro