tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Karl Oie <k...@gan.no>
Subject RE: JBoss + Tomcat running independently
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2001 16:47:27 GMT
i have managed to run jboss+tomcat4+cocoon2 without problems, please read
this:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=100279830403134&w=2

mvh karl oie

-----Original Message-----
From: DOD [mailto:spam@dodtechnology.ie]
Sent: 5. desember 2001 17:37
To: jboss-user@lists.sourceforge.net; tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: JBoss + Tomcat running independently

Hi

Having happily run the JBoss + Tomcat package from the jboss.org site
for the last while, I've had a nightmare trying to upgrade to Tomcat 4
and Cocoon 2 running under JBoss.

I've gone for the easy option - to run JBoss as an EJB server and Tomcat
separately as my servlet/ JSP container. The problem is JBoss doesn't
see the new copy of Tomcat running separately - I can't get them to
interact. How do I get JBoss standalone to recognise & interact with
Tomcat as the servlet container when they run separately (but on the
same machine)?

Thanks in advance

DOD