tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Hai Yun Du" <haiyun...@hotmail.com>
Subject Http 500 Error
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2001 21:52:02 GMT
Hi there!

I am currently using Tomcat 3.2.3 under Windows ME. Until recently, I had no
problems executing my servlets and jsps in Tomcat. However, a few days ago,
when I tried to display a jsp (by starting Tomcat and entering
"http://localhost:8080/mypage.jsp" at the browser), it returned a standard
Http 500 error:

The page cannot be displayed

There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be
displayed.

Please try the following:

Open the localhost:8080 home page, and then look for links to the
information you want.
Click the  Refresh button, or try again later.

Click  Search to look for information on the Internet.
You can also see a list of related sites.

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer

At the invocation of the jsp, no messages were displayed in the Tomcat
window. Does anybody know what the problems is? Your help is greatly
appreciated.

Hai