tomcat-users mailing list archives

From
Subject RE: Illegal State Exception - Even more!
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:11:25 GMT
> If the class in question isn't involved in the amount
> of content written, then I don't have an explanation.

The method I was calling returns a String which is returned to a method in
another class and returned again to the call in the jsp where it is written
out as output.

Does that count?! ;-)

> If possible, you could sprinkle some JspWriter.getRemaining()
> calls around to see if you can detect any differences
> when the class is present or not.

Whassat then?  <fx: goes and searches like a good little boy>

Oh, right, yeah, OK, I can do that, and send the output to our logging
facility.  I'll let you know the results.  Do please (anyone) answer the
above first though, in case it makes the rest irrelevent.

J.
--
You're only jealous cos the little penguins are talking to me.

For more information on Ordnance Survey products and services,
visit our web site at http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk