tomcat-users mailing list archives

From
Subject RE: Illegal State Exception
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2001 10:01:08 GMT
> I would begin by examining the form on which the error
> occured as indicated by the message. You should locate the source code
under the
> TOMCAT_HOME/work/{webcontext}/.../form_jsp_{Highest
> number}.java That should
> show the source of the problem form and from there you should
> be able to determine the cause....

Unfortunately that form is only mentioned in the server error message cos
that is the one that was called.  The stack trace (see previous message)
does not mention my form at all.

FWIW, I am familiar with checking the generated servlet.

J.
--
You're only jealous cos the little penguins are talking to me.

For more information on Ordnance Survey products and services,
visit our web site at http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk