tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Randy Layman <randy.lay...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: Known Memory clean-up issues?
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2001 11:50:38 GMT

jsp_destroy() is invoked when the JspPage is about to be destroyed

(I believe that the underscore is a typo.)

A JSP is only destroyed when unloaded - when its about to be recompiled or
the server is shutting down.  The spec allows JSPs to be unloaded whenever
the server wants to, but Tomcat doesn't do that.

	Randy