tomcat-users mailing list archives

From dmk...@earthlink.net (David M. Karr)
Subject Re: Struts, JAAS and Tomcat
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2001 18:19:00 GMT
>>>>> "dirk" == dirk storck <storck> writes:

    dirk> Hi,
    dirk> has someone used JAAS (or more JBossSX) for security within Struts and
    dirk> Tomcat?

    dirk> Any comments and suggestions are welcome !

I assume you were unable to get it to work.  I implemented form-based
authentication in my Struts/EJB application, using JBoss/Tomcat.

First of all, have you read the chapters in the JBoss documentation that
describe JAAS, and have you experimented with the "jaas-howto" example?

If you've already gone through that information, you need to summarize what
you've done and what's going wrong before anyone can give you any concrete
help.