tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mauro Fabrizioli <maur...@usablenet.com>
Subject How to associate the same application to two different Virtual Hosts with two different names?
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2001 15:35:23 GMT
I have written an application for my Tomcat container integrated with
Apache. I'd like to use it under two different virtual hosts and with
two different url path (see path attribute in Context tag of server.xml
configuration file), but, for resource reasons, I do not want two copies
of my application run simultaneously. Is it possible to have only an
instance of the application running with distinct per-virtual-host
names?