tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ponian Chu" <ponian...@yahoo.com.tw>
Subject migrate Apache Perl handler to IIS 5.0
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2001 03:31:48 GMT
I know this mail is in wrong list, but I don't know where to get help and it is very urgent~~
I have posted this mail in microsoft.public.inetserver.iis for several days, but no any answers
yet~ :-(

my problem is as follows: apologize again~

I have some perl handlers running in Apache very well..
but I want to build IIS version recently,

I get one question: how to config IIS to work as httpd.conf in Apache like follows:

<LocationMatch /brabra/*/>
    SetHandler perl-script
    PerlHandler Apache::BrabraHandler
</LocationMatch>