tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Magnus Jansson" <>
Subject Way off topic
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2001 13:09:44 GMT
This is off topic but I know there is much Apache knowledge out here and I hope for help because
I dont where to ask.

I have some problems with Apache and mod_nds on a NetWare server.

I have set restrictions on a folder (uses mod_nds to get login name and pw) and everything
works exept that after I have given my username and pw I tries to connet to the site with
plain http and of course gets an 403 error.

Then I have to do a new request to the folder via https:

like this

I type url:

here the login dialog comes
I give username and pw and press OK
now comes error and when I look at url it says

I do a new request on

it works

Here is my restrictionpart in httpd.conf

<Directory "/matsedel/input">
   AuthType Basic
   AuthName "Inmatning av matsedeln kräver att du är en giltig användare!"
   AuthNDSTree MY_TREE
   AuthNDSContext context1.organization
   require user .theuser.context

To unsubscribe:   <>