tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ai Zhang" <Ai.Zh...@trw.com>
Subject RE: Fail to bring up Tomcat 3.3 for windows 2000
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2001 22:03:29 GMT
Hi! Larry,

I follow your suggestion, here is the error I get. Do you have any idea about this error?

D:\Web\Tomcat\jakarta-tomcat-3.3\bin>tomcat run
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/tomcat/sta
rtup/Main

Thank you very much for your help.

Aijun

>>> Larry.Isaacs@sas.com 11/15/01 02:31PM >>>

Try:
    bin\tomcat run
to start Tomcat 3.3 in the current DOS window.  Hopefully,
you can see the error.
Larry