tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Henry <hxzh...@cs.ualberta.ca>
Subject RE: comparison between SERVLET/JSP to Cold Fusion
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 16:10:30 GMT
Then is there any existing tag library developed for easy
database IO?  and tools that bound java beans to databases
(not to mention EJB, it can't be used in jsp as  <jsp:usebean ...> which
will not be useful in developing a pure database website
FAST enough).

also I see that use input in the form of "text", "checkbox", can all
be saved in a bean in a JSP without any    "getParameter()"
and any "bean.setValue(...)".  why there can't be a feature to
set "text", "checkbox" by providing a bean in a JSP?