tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Richard Troy <>
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2001 20:08:54 GMT

Hi All,

In an attempt to better organize the fire-hose of inbound Tomcat email
messages, I created an account called "tomcat" to receive the posts. I
then set about moving over the older mails I'd saved, and forwarded them
to "tomcat." What I neglected to notice for several mails was that my mail
program knew "tomcat" as an alias for the tomcat email list and NOT as a
local username! Therefore, it sent those posts to all of you.

Please accept my humble appology for this gaff!

"It will never happen again!"

Richard Troy, Chief Scientist
Science Tools Corporation, 510-567-9957,

To unsubscribe:   <>
For additional commands: <>
Troubles with the list: <>

View raw message