tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dan Garcia <dgar...@domania.com>
Subject JspC issue?
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2001 01:23:26 GMT
Much to my frustration, JspC with tomcat 4.0.1 does -not- seem to be
creating a package directory structure with the -d option.  We used to
have this working with tomcat 3.2.x - and have come to rely on it for
deployments (we have an active site, and tomcat flips out if it has to
compile those pages live under a load of hundreds of hits).

java org.apache.jasper.JspC -d /work/dgarcia/jsp-src -webinc /work/dgarcia/domania/WEB-INF/jspc.xml
-webapp domania

is what i'm using, and what -used- to work.  Is this a problem with
JspC in tomcat 4.0.1 - or is there some other bit of magic that i'm
missing?

--Dg