tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ilic Aleksandar <flyl...@gavrilo.elfak.ni.ac.yu>
Subject Re: Tomcat 4.0/Apache 1.3.22/WebApp problem
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2001 16:38:42 GMT

Caos,
	Everything work fine at me. You should see where Apache is looking
for that icons, just click with right button on icon and u'll see, maybe
he's looking for it on /icons but not in /examples/icons and that's
problem cause /icons is looked in apache's root dir, not tomcat's. I had
that problem with tomcat-3.x and apache-1.2
					Ilic Aleksandar