tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: chunking
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 16:51:34 GMT
Another chunking question...turning "allowChunking" off
seems to not only turn off tomcat's chunking but it also
makes it so that if I want to do chunking myself (ie. set
the header and chunk the data manually) tomcat seems
to remove my Transfer-Encoding header.  Shouldn't it
just ignore it - and allow me to chunk manually?
-Dug

"Craig R. McClanahan" <craigmcc@apache.org>@us.ibm.com> on 10/29/2001
12:49:42 PM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>