tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Martin van den Bemt" <mar...@isallineed.org>
Subject RE: JavaMail
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2001 16:52:33 GMT
Doesn't hurt too much, if you, as if you do like Craig suggested : start a
cron job or what we do, is about 6 independend processes which run under a
timer, which doesn't really hurt preformance at all (we have a big machine
and 2 cpu's). The cpu while waiting is not even seen on top (the lowest
which I see in top is 0.1%), so not too bad. My (single) webapp is hurting
the machine more than my jobs running together..

Mvgr,
Martin