tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Martin van den Bemt" <mar...@isallineed.org>
Subject RE: UnknownHostException thrown from SmtpClient
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 21:49:12 GMT
I like the idea of a queue which holds the mails and tries until it works
(didn't have time to do that myself, just catching everything and not
throwing any exceptions, just logging to a mail log file if it doesn't
succeed).
So it depends on your time you can invest in it I guess..
I read somewhere that tomcat 4 has build in support for javamail and offers
services to send mail via javamail. I think searching on javamail on the
online backups of mailinglist backup might turn up some info. (eg
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-user&r=1&w=2)

Have fun remodeling ;))

Mvgr,
Martin