tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Matt Goyer" <mgo...@fairtunes.com>
Subject mod_webapp.so & solaris
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2001 22:39:18 GMT
I have Tomcat working and I have Apache working but I can't get them to work
together..

I downloaded webapp-module-1.0-tc40-sol8sparc.tar.gz and after following the
instructions I get the following error when configtesting Apache:

Syntax error on line 206 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_webapp.so into server: ld.so.1:
/usr/local/apache/bin/httpd: fatal: relocation error: file
/usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_webapp.so: symbol __lshrdi3: referenced symbol
not found

So I tried Google'ing for lshrdi3 but couldn't find anything to help me
figure out how to install it.. Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks,
Matt