tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Marc Daoust" <>
Subject Tomcat and Apache configuration
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 22:20:43 GMT

I have been given the responsibility to set up tomcat application server to
work hand in hand with appache web server on Linux 7.1.
I have been able to install and start both of them, but I am not stuck with
how to configure tomcat to be the default localhost, all I am able to see
whenever I go to localhost is the Apache test page, as for the tomcat test
page I am unable to access it through localhost:8080 as the documentations
state it should be.

Marc Daoust
Technical Associate
HMS Software - publishers of TimeControl, the enterprise timekeeping system
for project environments.

For Support issues please
Tel.: 514-695-8122  Fax: 514-695-8121

View raw message