tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "LIM TIENAIK" <lim_tien_...@hotmail.com>
Subject Problem on running tomcat4.0
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
  I have some problem installing tomcat. I hope that you can help me.
After i setup the enviromental variables for JDK and tomcat, but the server
still wont run.
When i run it with the startup.sh script the only thing that comes out is
the program is using the enviromental variables. I tried running the
catalina.sh with the run statement and some error message cameout that says:
/usr/java/jdk1.3.0_04/bin/java: /usr/bin/cut: No such file or directory
/usr/java/jdk1.3.0_04/bin/i386/native_threads/java: error while loading
shared libraries: libjvm.so: cannot load shared object file: No such file or
directory
Hope that you can help me with this problem.