tomcat-users mailing list archives

Subject Problem on running tomcat4.0
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
  I have some problem installing tomcat. I hope that you can help me.
After i setup the enviromental variables for JDK and tomcat, but the server
still wont run.
When i run it with the script the only thing that comes out is
the program is using the enviromental variables. I tried running the with the run statement and some error message cameout that says:
/usr/java/jdk1.3.0_04/bin/java: /usr/bin/cut: No such file or directory
/usr/java/jdk1.3.0_04/bin/i386/native_threads/java: error while loading
shared libraries: cannot load shared object file: No such file or
Hope that you can help me with this problem.

To unsubscribe:   <>
For additional commands: <>
Troubles with the list: <>

View raw message