tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tsai, Eddie" <Eddie.T...@ncslearn.com>
Subject RE: catalina shutdown problem - waiting for instance to be deallo cate d
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 21:55:27 GMT
i was running 4.0 when i noticed the problem. i am now running 4.0.1 and
have hard time duplicating the problem. i assume that is fixed in 4.0.1. i
will keep my eye on it.

to upgrade from 4.0 to 4.0.1, i basically copied the following jar files
from 4.0.1 and left rest the same because i wanted to keep my configuration.
was that a valid way to upgrade?

i copied

bin/bootstrap.jar
common/lib/*