tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Luciano sp00ky" <luciano_rodrig...@opensoft.inf.br>
Subject Apache 1.3 + Tomcat 4.0.1 + JBoss 2.4.3
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2001 00:59:57 GMT
List members,

I sucessfully configure Tomcat 4.0.1 with JBoss 2.4.3, and Tomcat 4.0.1 with
Apache 1.3.19 (in a RedHat Linux 7.1 box). But I couldn't integrate the 3
servers, I just can run them in pairs. If I start Tomcat and Apache the warp
connector works, but when I start JBoss (which start Tomcat) the warp
connector does not work, and TC can't find the subdirectories (examples,
manager..) for my applications. Looks like it's not reading the TC
configuration. I set CATALINA_HOME to TC directory and CATALINA_BASE to
webapps directory.

Need more information? Any help? E-mail me :D

Luciano "sp00ky" Rodrigues