tomcat-users mailing list archives

From GOMEZ Henri <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject RE: mod_jk vs. mod_webapp & tomcat4
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2001 21:37:26 GMT
>Which connector is the preferred or suggested connector for tomcat 4?
>I've seen some people saying they switched back to mod_jk.  Is
>mod_jk more
>desireable until mod_webapp is more advanced?

As a mod_jk developper, I will say use mod_jk with TC 4.0.1
since it support more WebServer and is stable.

If you have Apache Web Server 1.3/2.0 and that mod_webapp
works on your configuration, use mod_webapp.

If you have problem with mod_webapp on your Apache or
you're using another WebServer, just use mod_jk.