tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jovie Castaneda" <jo...@pure-commerce.com>
Subject Cannot load servlet!!!
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2001 04:15:12 GMT
Hi guys,

  Im trying to load my servlet from my webapps directory with twhich i
created a specific workign
direcotry for it. Once, I access it to my browser i do get a 404 error and
when i check the log i see a huge mesg (below is an excerpt from that log)

2001-11-30 15:27:14
StandardWrapper[/purecommerce:org.apache.catalina.INVOKER.PureGateway]:
Marking servlet org.apache.catalina.INVOKER.PureGateway as unavailable
2001-11-30 15:27:14 invoker: Cannot allocate servlet instance for path
/purecommerce/servlet/PureGateway
javax.servlet.ServletException: Wrapper cannot find servlet class
PureGateway or a class it depends on

 ..what seems to be lacking here...my servlet by the way is using packages
which i stored in
$CATALINA_HOME/lib. what else is missing then? thanks in advance!