tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ming Xinghui-w12393 <Xinghui.M...@motorola.com>
Subject RE: Configuration of Tomcat
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2001 08:58:15 GMT
Hi,Christian

put your own servlets into the 'www'/WEB_INF/classes,
move the html-files to 'www' and its subdirectory.

Jenny

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Endres [mailto:Christian.Endres@mni.fh-giessen.de]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 4:33 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Configuration of Tomcat

Hi,

I'm using SuSE Linux 7.2 with Apache 1.3.19 and Tomcat 3.2.3.
It works perfect.
Now I have to do a project which includes to prgram servlets. If i add
my own servlets into the <tomcat_home>/webapps/examples/WEB_INF/classes,
I can
execute the servlets.
So far everything works fine.
Now my problem is, that I have to put all files of the project (HTML and
servlets) into its own directory. I created a directory named 'www'. In
this directory I put the html-files and I also want to save the servlets
there.

My questions is, how I have to configure tomcat to run the servlets from
this directory.

Thanks for your help!

Best regeads
Christian