tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Einfeldt" <ralph.einfe...@uptime-isc.de>
Subject AW: Precompile JSP
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2001 15:59:07 GMT
Just another version of 'How to shoot your self in the foot':

- Make a servlet that loads on startup.
- From this servlet make a forward to a jsp
  that does what ever you want after the
  JSP servlet is started.

  Through the forward you force the startup of the JSP
  servlet. In the jsp you can asume safely, that the
  JSP servlet is already running. (8}