tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Einfeldt" <ralph.einfe...@uptime-isc.de>
Subject AW: Frustrated, Tomcat 4.01 and Apache 1.3.22
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2001 15:38:34 GMT
Sounds as if your apache was built without mod_so.c or
mod_so is not enabled. (haven't compiled apache for a
long time, so I can't remember if you have to do
something to enable it)

Can you load any other mod_*.so ?

Some questions:
  What is your os?
  Did you compile your apache on your own, or are you using
  a binary distribution ?
  Where did you get the apache (Part of the os, downloaded)