tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Einfeldt" <ralph.einfe...@uptime-isc.de>
Subject AW: Tomcat and Memory Disaster
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2001 12:48:06 GMT
I think your search was a bit to fast.

As the date of the FAQ is quite old (January 24 2000)
I wouldn't believe the FAQ (it doesn't even mention
for which JDK version this advice is true)

The Blackdown ports for JDK >= 1.2 have been released
a while after that FAQ was made. (1.3.0 beta2=Aug 2000)

A better way to find out which options are supported:
  java -help
  java -X

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
<snip/>