tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Einfeldt" <ralph.einfe...@uptime-isc.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: Come and get mod_webapp.dll
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 16:27:55 GMT
> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

Even better: We are using Apache under linux. 8}

> It's just a file extension. People should realize that file extension
don't
> mean what's INSIDE the file... The contents are the same, the behavior
is
> the same.
It clear for me that a different extension doesn't mean much be default.
But the past has shown that with such name changes the probability
of incompatible api's increases.
As I'm not using apache under windows anymore, I wanted somebody else
with more backgroung to answer this.